The PiDome project is a project packed with other 3rd party projects and/or libraries. Some are a version of Apache others are GNU or lesser GNU. All the projects/libraries/reuses we use are on this page linked and if changes are made available for download together with compiles where these changes are made for.
Our projects wich are the PiDome Server and the PiDome Client(s) are currently licensed under the Apache version 2.0 license.
Below is a list of used projects and if there are changes or modifications made to a project a download link to that project will be shown. If there are no modifications made we only show the link to that project/owner.
- pi4j – Interfacing pi attached peripherals (excluding usb)
- log4j – Logging utility
- SQLite-jdbc (Page for how to change the code to use it as we do) – Data storage
- Charva (Modified version for the pi including some fixes) – graphical interfaces for consoles.
- jQuery (Including jQuery UI) – Web interface
- RXTXCom – Com connections
- FreeMarker – Web page renderings
- Joda Time – Better then java native time/date library
- Sunrise sunset lib – As it says
- JNA – Access to platform native libraries
- usb4java – (Raspberry pi build against jdk 1.7 (unmodified libraries, original source code found under usb4java link)) For low level usb access, used for identifying and watching usb peripherals
- hidapi1.1 – (Raspberry pi build against jdk 1.7 (unmodified libraries, original source code found under hidapi1.1 link)) For custom build USB HID devices
- Guava 15.0– Google libraries, needed by some libraries used here.
- json-simple 1.1 – Used for the JSON communications between the server and third party/client applications and where possible in the web interface.
- Bone-cp – Used for database connection pooling.
- slf4j – Logger utility, used by bonecp, not used by the project.
- Oracle Java (including JavaFX/OpenJFX) – Some Oracle (OpenJFX) original java source files are used as bases for extending/overwriting some core functionalities. These can be found in the repository with licenses kept intact.
- JQWidgets – Used in the web interfaces components presented to desktop/ tablet and phone browsers (Is being phased out and will soon be removed).
- Enzo library parts – Some JavaFX client interface parts, gauges for example, come from this nice library (from Gerrit Grunwald)
The above list is a combined list with usages in the PiDome Server and/or the PiDome Client(s). We do not have any influence on implemented libraries by third parties within drivers and/or plugins
Be aware that there are libraries used of which are free for non-commercial uses. If you personally want to use one of these libraries commercially you need to check with the library owner which you can reach by clicking the library link provided above.