Normally you show stuff that works. Well we are now showing something that does not work, because, it just shouldn’t be working
- Well first of all, as you can see there is an improved log system (log4j 2)
- An automated event running at 00:00
- Signing on of one of our test clients
- Events triggered by the client
- And a non working Nokia phone connected through USB (well the phone works, there is only no pidome driver for it).
The system does real time USB connect and disconnect events. It also recognizes the devices based on they’re product and vendor id. Thereby it can get the USB device names to notify you. (Screenshot made by Marcel our hardware guy.)