The PiDome platform is not only a server. It also includes clients for multiple platforms, including embedded. So if you want to control your environment from your phone, tablet, desktop or even an embedded device, no problem!
Just as the server the clients have some basic and advanced features. All clients are the same with some small differences between the default and embedded.
These basic features is what we think should at least be available in all the clients
- Runs on resolutions from 32*240 up to 1920*1080,
- Automatically adapts on your display resolution (restart required),
- All clients look and work exactly the same,
- Dashboard created on the server,
- Apply different themes,
- Run device discovery,
- Access to all your devices, media, scenes, weather, etc..
- Positioning when enabled
- Home on WIFI connect
- Geofencing enabled, Run commands on the server when you get close to home.
These features are enabled on the embedded client for the Raspberry Pi.
- Enhanced for working with AdaFruit PiTFT displays
- Automatic display backlight adjustments
- Support for small displays
- Digitally read GPIO pins for environment light sensing.
These are off course not all the features available. Take a look at the screenshots and videos page to find out more and to see working examples.